William K.S. Wang
- Insider Trading (Oxford Univ. Press 3d ed. 2010) (with Marc I. Steinberg).
- Insider Trading (Practising Law Institute 2d ed. 2005 & Supps. 2005-2008) (with Marc I. Steinberg).
- Insider Trading (Little, Brown 1996 & Supps. 1998–2002) (with Marc I. Steinberg).
- An Introduction to United States Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b-5, 27 Nihon Univ. Comp. L. 105 (2010). SSRN URL
- Measuring Insider Trading Damages for a Private Plaintiff, 10 U.C. Davis Bus. L.J. 1 (2009). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- The United States Law on Stock Market Insider Trading and Tipping, 26 Nihon Univ. Comp. L. 107 (2009). CATALOG URL
- The Restructuring of Legal Education Along Functional Lines, 17 J. Contemp. Legal Issues 331 (2008). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Who Are the Victims of Stock Market Insider Trading? Is Stock Market Insider Trading Fraud?, 25 Nihon Univ. Comp. L. 45 (2008). SSRN CATALOG
- The Injustice of Reducing the Number of Levels in a Grading System, 57 J. Legal Educ. 423 (2007). FULLTEXT HEIN WL
- The Corporation as Insider Trader, 30 Del. J. Corp. L. 45 (2005) (with Mark J. Loewenstein) (reprinted in 35 Bank & Corp. Governance L. Rep. 425 (2005)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Apply UBIT to De Facto Leverage, But Not to 'Spurious Leverage', 95 Tax Notes 925 (May 6, 2002) (reprinted in 37 Exempt Org. Tax Rev. 27 (2002)). CATALOG
- Selective Disclosure by Issuers, Its Legality and Ex Ante Harm: Some Observations in Response to Professor Fox, 42 Va. J. Int'l L. 869 (2002) (adapted and reprinted in 24 Company Law. 144 (2003)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- The Supreme Court's Misplaced Concern with Selective Fairness: Bush v. Gore and Three Analogies to Grading Dilemmas, 52 J. Legal Educ. 272 (2002). FULLTEXT HEIN WL
- Stock Market Insider Trading: Victims, Violators and RemediesIncluding an Analogy to Fraud in the Sale of a Used Car with a Generic Defect, 45 Vill. L. Rev. 27 (2000) (reprinted in 33 Sec. L. Rev. 381 (2001), 3 Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 77 (2000), and in part in Donna M. Nagy, Richard W. Painter & Margaret V. Sachs, Securities Litigation and Enforcement: Cases and Materials 595 (3d ed. 2012)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- A Qualitative Theory of the Dead Hand, 68 Ind. L.J. 1 (1992) (with Adam J. Hirsch). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- ITSFEA's Effect on Either an Implied Cause of Action for Damages by Contemporaneous Traders or an Action for Damages or Rescission by the Party in Privity with the Inside Trader, 16 J. Corp. L. 445 (1991) (reprinted in 25 Sec. L. Rev. 427 (D. Langevoort ed., 1993)). FULLTEXT HEIN WL
- More Thoughts on Litwin v. Allen, 9 The Red Herring 3 (Fall 1989).
- A Cause of Action for Option Traders Against Insider Option Traders, 101 Harv. L. Rev. 1056 (1988) (reprinted in Materials on the Law of Insider Trading 384 (C. E. Fletcher ed., 1991)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Is a Seller's Rule 10b–5 Cause of Action Automatically Transferred to the Buyer?, 1988 Colum. Bus. L. Rev. 129 (1988) (reprinted in 33 Corp. Prac. Comm. 41 (1991)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Some Thoughts on Litwin v. Allen, 8 The Red Herring 3 (Fall 1988).
- The "Contemporaneous" Traders Who Can Sue an Inside Trader, 38 Hastings L.J. 1175 (1987) (reprinted in part in Materials on the Law of Insider Trading 371 (C. E. Fletcher ed., 1991)). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Some Arguments That the Stock Market is Not Efficient, 19 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 341 (1986). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Natural Advantages and Contractual Justice, 3 Law & Phil. 281 (1984) (with Larry Alexander) (reprinted in 2 Contract Law 453 (International Library of Essays in Law & Legal Theory 1991)). CATALOG
- Recent Developments in the Federal Law Regulating Stock Market Inside Trading, 6 Corp. L. Rev. 291 (1983) (reprinted in 16 Sec. L. Rev. 219 (1984), and reprinted in slightly different form in Contemporary Issues in Securities Regulation 59 (M. Steinberg ed., 1987)). CATALOG
- Post–Chiarella Developments in Rule 10b–5, 15 Rev. Sec. Reg. 956 (1982). CATALOG
- Reflections on Contract Law and Distributive Justice: A Reply to Kronman, 34 Hastings L.J. 513 (1982). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- The Advantage of Paying Your Bar Dues Early, 4 Bottom Line 126 (Nov. 1982).
- The Dismantling of Higher Education Part 1, 29 Improving Coll. & Univ. Teaching 55 (1981). FULLTEXT
- The Dismantling of Higher Education Part 2, 29 Improving Coll. & Univ. Teaching 155 (1981). FULLTEXT
- Trading on Material Non-Public Information on Impersonal Stock Markets: Who is Harmed, and Who can Sue Whom Under SEC Rule 10b-5?, 54 S. Cal. L. Rev. 1217 (1981) (reprinted in part in Materials on the Law of Insider Trading 575 (C. E. Fletcher ed., 1991)). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Reflections on Convenience Translations: A Reply to Professor Brooks, 17 San Diego L. Rev. 309 (1980) (reprinted in Corporate Counsel's Annual 1981, at 1301 (Jeremiah J. Spires & Edward J. Burchell eds., 1981)). FULLTEXT HEIN CATALOG
- A Chicken in Every Pot, and Forty-one Channels for Every Television Set, 1 Comm. & L. 97 (1979). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The California Statutory Close Corporation: Gateway to Flexibility or Trap for the Unwary?, 15 San Diego L. Rev. 687 (1978). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Pooling Agreements Under the New California General Corporation Law, 23 UCLA L. Rev. 1171 (1976). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The Metaphysics of PunishmentAn Exercise in Futility, 13 San Diego L. Rev. 306 (1976). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The Unbundling of Higher Education, 1975 Duke L.J. 53 (1975). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The Structure of the Securities MarketPast and Future, 41 Fordham L. Rev. 1 (1972) (with Thomas A. Russo) (reprinted in N.Y. L.J., Nov. 27, 1972, at 1). FULLTEXT HEIN
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Using ‘Spurious’ Leverage to Reduce Personal Income Taxes When One Has the Maximum Allowed in an IRA/401(k), ABA Section of Taxation NewsQuarterly, Spring, 2013, at 16. CATALOG
- Some Immediate and Long-Term Advantages of a Roth IRA Conversion, ABA Section Taxation NewsQuarterly, Winter, 2011, at 10. CATALOG
- Hidden Leverage and Portfolio Policies, Pensions & Investments, Dec. 8, 2008, at 28. LX URL
- Alternative Treatments of Equitized Hedge Funds, Pensions & Investments, May 1, 2006, at 37. LX URL