Morris A. Ratner
- Profit for Costs, ___ DePaul L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2014) (with William B. Rubenstein). SSRN
- Achieving Procedural Goals Through Indirection: The Use of Ethics Doctrine to Justify Contingency Fee Caps in MDL Aggregate Settlements, 26 Geo. J. Legal Ethics 59 (2013). WL SSRN
- A New Model of Plaintiffs' Class Action Attorneys, 31 Rev. Litig. 757 (2012). LX WL SSRN
- Factors Impacting the Selection and Positioning of Human Rights Class Actions in United States Courts: A Practical Overview, 58 N.Y.U. Ann. Surv. Am. L. 623 (2003). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- The Settlement of Nazi-Era Litigation Through the Executive and Judicial Branches, 20 Berkeley J. Int'l L. 212 (2002). LX HEIN WL
Chapters In Books
- The Legacy of Holocaust Litigation Suits: Have They Broken Ground for Other Cases of Historical Wrongs?, in Holocaust Restitution: Perspectives on the Litigation and its Legacy 345 (Michael J. Bazyler & Roger P. Alford eds., New York Univ. Press 2006) (with Caryn Becker). CATALOG
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Law Practice Management and Organizational Theory, Contra Costa Lawyer, June 1, 2014. URL
- Viewpoint: Stephen Glass, Moral Character and the Enemy Within, The Recorder, Jan. 31, 2014.
- Viewpoint: The Importance of Teaching Law Practice Management, The Recorder, Oct. 25, 2013.