Marsha N. Cohen
- Marcus and Cohen's Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (7th ed. 2012) (with Sami Sedghani). AMAZON
- Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (Marcus/Cohen 6th ed. 2008) (with William L. Marcus).
- Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (Marcus/Cohen 5th ed. 2005) (with William L. Marcus).
- Statutory Supplement: Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and Related Sections of Additional Statutes (Food and Drug Law Institute 2005) (editor).
- California Administrative Law (West Group 2002) (with Michael R. Asimow).
- Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (Marcus/Cohen 4th ed. 2002) (with William L. Marcus).
- Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (Marcus/Cohen 3d ed. 1999) (with William L. Marcus).
- Ensuring Safe Food: from Production to Consumption (Committee to Ensure Safe Food from Production to Consumption, Institute of Medicine and National Research Council, National Academies Press 1998) (with committee).
- Pharmacy Law for California Pharmacists (Applied Therapeutics 2d ed. 1997) (with William L. Marcus).
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations (California State Board of Pharmacy 1983) (editor).
- Exaggerated Response or Necessary Change?, 6 Update 41 (2005).
- A Mayor's DilemmaCan I Ignore a Statute I Think Is Unconstitutional? Another Skirmish in the Gay Marriage Wars, 30 Admin. & Reg. L. News 28 (Fall 2004). WL
- Can We Talk? About Food and Drug Regulation and the First Amendment, 58 Food & Drug L.J. 741 (2003). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Rx by EmailBad Medicine for a Chronic Rulemaking Illness, 29 Admin. & Reg. L. News 10 (Fall 2003). WL
- Breaking the Federal/State Impasse over Medical Marijuana: A Proposal, 11 Hastings Women's L.J. 59 (2000). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Kawaauhau v. Geiger, 12 Health L. News 4 (Sept. 1998). URL
- Justice Sullivan: The Teacher, 46 Hastings L.J. 3 (1994). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Summaries of Justice Raymond L. Sullivan's Majority Opinions on the Supreme Court of California, 46 Hastings L.J. 295 (1994). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Getting New Drugs to People with AIDS: A Public Policy Response to Lansdale, 18 Hastings Const. L.Q. 471 (1991). FULLTEXT HEIN WL
- Regulatory Reform: Assessing the California Plan, 1983 Duke L.J. 231 (1983). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Federal Pension Benefits: The Reach of Preemption, 34 Hastings L.J. 293 (1982). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- What Drug Information Should the Consumer Have? A Consumer Perspective, 11 Drug Info. J. 34 (Mar. 1977).
- Stevens v. Parke, Davis & Co., 10 U.S.F. L. Rev. 683 (1976). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Enforcement Under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic ActThe Park Case in Perspective, 30 Food Drug Cosm. L.J. 676 (1975). FULLTEXT HEIN
- "Uncle Sam", the Product Safety Man: Consumer Product Safety Standards in the Marketplace and in the Courts, 2 Hofstra L. Rev. 619 (1974) (with James A. Brodsky). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Legal/Regulatory Developments Affecting FoodPerspective of the Consumers Union, 29 Food Drug Cosm. L.J. 604 (1974). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The Consumer Class Action: An Endangered Species, 12 San Diego L. Rev. 39 (1974) (with Peter H. Schuck). FULLTEXT HEIN
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- A License for Safer Drugs: Drugmakers Need an Incentive to Study Safety After Products Hit the Market, Wash. Post, Sept. 2, 2006, at A29.
- Pharmacists, Conscience and Freedom, The Jurist, Sept. 26, 2005. URL
- Marijuana Decision Confirms That Even Medical Use is Illegal, L.A. Daily J., Jun. 12, 2001, at 6, col. 3.
- Our Governor Should Do More to Bring Logic and Science to Medi–Pot Mess, L.A. Daily J., Aug. 10, 2000, at 6, col. 3.
- Jibes Could Ruin Stanford for the First Daughter, SF Examiner, Sept. 19, 1997 (reprinted in Houston Chron., sept. 21, 1997, at 5. URL
- The Antique Labs in SF Schools; More Reasons for San Franciscans to Vote on Tuesday, SF Examiner, June 2, 1997.
- Yes, Have a Legal Defense FundBut Pledge to Repay Donors, L.A. Times, July 15, 1994.
Reports, Working Papers & Training Materials
- Patient Drug Information: Does It Benefit the Public?, Proceedings, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (Apr. 29, 1979).
- Policy Making and the Administrative Process, Proceedings, 25th Annual Summer Program for California Lawyers, Continuing Education of the Bar (Aug. 14, 1979).
- Who Owns the Food Label? A Policy Paper, Proceedings, Conference on Nutrition and the American Food System, Part II (June 1-2, 1978).
- Same Data, Different ResultsA Study of the Use of Scientific Information in Legal Decisionmaking (Comm. on Envtl. Decision Making, Comm'n on Natural Res., Nat'l Research Council, Decision Making in the Environmental Protection Agency Working Papers, Vol. II, 1977).