Jeffrey A. Lefstin
- In re Roslin Institute: Products of Nature and Source Limitations, 3 N.T.U.T. J. Intell. Prop. L. & Mgmt. 95 (2014). URL
- Inventive Application: A History, ___ Fla. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2014). SSRN
- The Constitution of Patent Law: The Court of Customs and Patent Appeals and the Shape of the Federal Circuit's Jurisprudence, 43 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 843 (2010). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- The Formal Structure of Patent Law and the Limits of Enablement, 23 Berkeley Tech. L.J. 1141 (2008). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Claim Construction, Appeal, and the Predictability of Interpretive Regimes, 61 U. Miami L. Rev. 1033 (2007). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- The Measure of the Doubt: Dissent, Indeterminacy, and Interpretation at the Federal Circuit, 58 Hastings L.J. 1025 (2007). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Mutations in the Glucocorticoid Receptor DNA–binding Domain Mimic an Allosteric Effect of DNA, 301 J. Molecular Bio. 947 (2000) (with Marc A.A. van Tilborg et al).
- Allosteric Effects of DNA on Transcriptional Regulators, 392 Nature 885 (1998) (with Keith R. Yamamoto).
- Influence of a Steroid Receptor DNA–Binding Domain on Transcriptional Regulatory Functions, 8 Genes & Dev. 2842 (1994) (with Jay R. Thomas & Keith R. Yamamoto). URL
- Three–Dimensional Organization of Chromosomes Studied by in situ Hybridization and Optical–Sectioning Microscopy, 1205 Proc. Soc. Photo–Optical Instrumentation Engineers 11 (1990) (with Yasushi Hiraoka et al.).
- Note, Does the First Amendment Bar Cancellation of REDSKINS?, 52 Stan. L. Rev. 665 (2000). LX HEIN WL SSRN
Dissertations & Theses
- Allosteric Modulation of Transcriptional Activation Functions by the DNA–Binding Domain of the Glucocorticoid Receptor (1997) (unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, San Francisco) (on file with the Northern Regional Library Facility).