Jaime S. King
- Group Health's Participation In A Shared Decision-Making Demonstration Yielded Lessons, Such As Role Of Culture Change, 32 Health Aff. 294 (Feb.) (with Benjamin Moulton). CATALOG URL
- Cell-Free Fetal DNA Testing for Fetal Aneuploidy and Beyond: Clinical Integration Challenges in the U.S. Context, 27 Hum. Reprod. 3123 (Nov. 2012) (with Megan Allyse, Lauren C. Sayres, Mary E. Norton & Mildred K. Cho). URL
- Living ART, 23 Hastings Women's L.J. 73 (2012). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Not this Child: Constitutional Questions in Regulating Non-Invasive Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis and Selective Abortion, 60 UCLA L. Rev. 2 (2012). FULLTEXT URL
- And Genetic Testing for All . . . The Coming Revolution in Non-Invasive Prenatal Genetic Testing, 42 Rutgers L.J. 599 (2011). SSRN URL
- The Potential of Shared Decision Making to Reduce Health Disparities, 39 J.L. Med. & Ethics 30 (2011) (with Mark H. Eckman & Benjamin W. Moulton). FULLTEXT LX WL
- Aligning Ethics with Medical Decision-Making: The Quest for Informed Patient Choice, 38 J.L. Med. & Ethics 85 (2010) (with Benjamin Moulton). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL
- Duty to the Unborn: A Response to Smolensky, 60 Hastings L.J. 377 (2008). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Predicting Probability: Regulating the Future of Preimplantation Genetic Screening, 8 Yale J. Health Pol'y L. & Ethics 283 (2008). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Toward the "Tipping Point": Decision Aids and Informed Patient Choice, 26 Health Aff. 716 (May/June 2007) (with Annette M. O'Connor, John E. Wennberg, France Legare, Hilary A. Llewellyn–Thomas, Benjamin W. Moulton, Karen R. Sepucha, & Andrea G. Sodano). CATALOG
- Rethinking Informed Consent: The Case for Shared Medical Decision-Making, 32 Am. J.L. & Med. 429 (2006) (with Benjamin W. Moulton). FULLTEXT HEIN WL SSRN
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Politics and Fetal Diagnostics Collide, Nature, Nov. 1, 2012, at 33.
Dissertations & Theses
- The Regulation of Individual Autonomy in Medical Decision–Making (May 2008) (unpublished Ph. D. thesis, Harvard University) (on file with Harvard University).