Dorit Rubinstein Reiss
- The Eye of the Beholder: Participation and Impact in Telecommunications (De)Regulation, ___ Wm & Mary Pol’y Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2015). SSRN
- Compensating the Victims of Failure to Vaccinate: What are the Options?, 23 Cornell J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 595 (2014). URL
- Relying on Government in Comparison: What can the United States Learn from Abroad in Relation to Administrative Estoppel?, 38 Hastings Int'l & Comp. L. Rev. 75 (2014). CATALOG
- Secondary Learning and the Unintended Benefits of Collaborative Mechanisms: The Federal Aviation Administration’s Voluntary Disclosure Programs, 8 Reg. & Governance 437 (2014) (with Russell W. Mills). URL
- Thou Shalt Not Take the Name of the Lord Thy God in Vain: Use and Abuse of Religious Exemptions from School Immunization Requirements, 65 Hastings L.J. 1551 (2014). URL
- The Benefits of Capture, 47 Wake Forest L. Rev. 569 (2012). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Account Me In: Agencies in Quest of Accountability, 19 J.L. & Pol'y 611 (2011). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- No Innocents Here: Using Litigation to Fight Against the Costs of Universal Service in France, 1 Creighton Int'l & Comp. L.J. 5 (2011). HEIN SSRN URL
- Agency Accountability Strategies After Liberalization: Universal Service in the United Kingdom, France, and Sweden, 31 Law & Pol'y 111 (2009). SSRN CATALOG
- Participation in Governance from a Comparative Perspective: Citizen Involvement in Telecommunications and Electricity in the United Kingdom, France and Sweden, 2009 J. Disp. Resol. 381 (2009). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Tailored Participation: Modernizing the APA Rulemaking Procedures, 12 N.Y.U. J. Legis. & Pub. Pol'y 321 (2009). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
Chapters In Books
- Regulatory Accountability in Comparative Perspective, in Accountability in the Contemporary Constitution ___ (Nicholas Bamforth & Peter Leyland eds., Oxford Univ. Press, forthcoming 2013).
- Administrative Agencies as Creators of Administrative Law Norms: Evidence from the UK, France and Sweden, in Comparative Administrative Law 373 (Susan Rose-Ackerman & Peter L. Lindseth eds., Edward Elgar 2010). CATALOG
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Parents Have No Right to Expose Other Kids, S.F. Daily Journal, Mar. 30, 2015. URL
- Dismantling the NVICP Is Bad for All of Us, Law.Com and The Recorder, Nov. 22, 2013.
Reports, Working Papers & Training Materials
- Funding the Costs of Disease Outbreaks Caused by Non Vaccination, U.C. Hastings College of the Law (Jun. 2014) (with Charlotte A. Moser & Robert L. Schwartz). URL
Dissertations & Theses
- Regulatory Accountability: Telecommunications and Electricity Agencies in the United Kingdom, France and Sweden (Feb. 2008) (unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Berkeley) (on file with author).