Dorit Rubinstein Reiss
- Secondary Learning and the Unintended Benefits of Collaborative Mechanisms: The Federal Aviation Administration's Voluntary Disclosure Programs, __ Reg. & Governance __ (forthcoming 2014) (with Russell W. Mills).
- The Benefits of Capture, 47 Wake Forest L. Rev. 569 (2012). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Account Me In: Agencies in Quest of Accountability, 19 J.L. & Pol'y 611 (2011). LX HEIN WL SSRN
- No Innocents Here: Using Litigation to Fight Against the Costs of Universal Service in France, 1 Creighton Int'l & Comp. L.J. 5 (2011). HEIN SSRN URL
- Agency Accountability Strategies After Liberalization: Universal Service in the United Kingdom, France, and Sweden, 31 Law & Pol'y 111 (2009). SSRN CATALOG
- Participation in Governance from a Comparative Perspective: Citizen Involvement in Telecommunications and Electricity in the United Kingdom, France and Sweden, 2009 J. Disp. Resol. 381 (2009). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
- Tailored Participation: Modernizing the APA Rulemaking Procedures, 12 N.Y.U. J. Legis. & Pub. Pol'y 321 (2009). FULLTEXT LX HEIN WL SSRN
Chapters In Books
- Regulatory Accountability in Comparative Perspective, in Accountability in the Contemporary Constitution ___ (Nicholas Bamforth & Peter Leyland eds., Oxford Univ. Press, forthcoming 2013).
- Administrative Agencies as Creators of Administrative Law Norms: Evidence from the UK, France and Sweden, in Comparative Administrative Law 373 (Susan Rose-Ackerman & Peter L. Lindseth eds., Edward Elgar 2010). CATALOG
Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- Dismantling the NVICP Is Bad for All of Us, Law.Com and The Recorder, Nov. 22, 2013.
Dissertations & Theses
- Regulatory Accountability: Telecommunications and Electricity Agencies in the United Kingdom, France and Sweden (Feb. 2008) (unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, University of California, Berkeley) (on file with author).