D. Kelly Weisberg
- Domestic Violence: Legal and Social Reality (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2012 & Teacher's Manual). AMAZON
- Family Law (Emanuel Law Outlines, Aspen Publishers, 3d ed. 2011). AMAZON
- California Probate Code and Related Provisions, 2010–2011 (Aspen Publishers 2010). AMAZON
- Florida Probate Code and Related Provisions, 2010–2011 (Aspen Publishers 2010). AMAZON
- Modern Family Law (Aspen Publishers 4th ed. 2010) (with Susan F. Appleton). AMAZON
- Adoption and Assisted Reproduction: Families Under Construction (Wolters Kluwer Law & Business 2009) (with Susan Frelich Appleton).
- Child, Family, and State: Problems and Materials on Children and the Law (Aspen Publishers 6th ed. 2009) (with Robert H. Mnookin). AMAZON
- New York Domestic Relations Law and Related Provisions (Aspen Publishers 2009). AMAZON
- New York Estates, Powers, and Trusts Law and Related Provisions (Aspen Publishers 2009). AMAZON
- Family Law Code: Selected States and ALI Principles, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2008). AMAZON
- Florida Family Code and Related Provisions, 2008-2009 (Aspen Publishers 2008). AMAZON
- California Family Code and Related Provisions, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2007). AMAZON
- Texas Family Code and Related Provisions, 2007–2008 (Aspen Publishers 2007) (with J. Thomas Oldham). AMAZON
- The Birth of Surrogacy in Israel (Univ. Press of Florida 2005).
- Family Law (Roadmap Law Course Outlines Series, Aspen Law & Business 1999).
- Applications of Feminist Legal Theory to Women's Lives (Temple Univ. Press 1996) (editor).
- Feminist Legal Theory: Foundations (Temple Univ. Press 1993) (editor).
- Children of the Night: A Study of Adolescent Prostitution (Lexington Books 1985).
- Women and the Law: The Social–Historical Perspective (Schenkman Pub. Co. 1982) (editor; 2 vols).
- Karen Thompson's Role in the Movement for Marriage Equality, 25 Hastings Women's L.J. 3 (2014). WL
- Lindsay's Legacy: The Tragedy That Triggered Law Reform to Prevent Teen Dating Violence, 24 Hastings Women's L.J. 27 (2013). LX WL
- Professional Women and the Professionalization of Motherhood: Marcia Clark's Double Bind, 6 Hastings Women's L.J. 295 (1995). FULLTEXT HEIN WL
- Children of the Night: The Adequacy of Statutory Treatment of Juvenile Prostitution, 12 Am. J. Crim. L. 1 (1984). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Sexual Abuse of Children: Recent Developments in the Law of Evidence, 5 Children's Legal Rts. J. 2 (1984). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The "Discovery" of Sexual Abuse: Experts' Role in Legal Policy Formulation, 18 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 1 (1984). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Women in Law School Teaching: Problems and Progress, 30 J. Legal Educ. 226 (1979). FULLTEXT HEIN
- Evolution of the Concept of the Rights of the Child in the Western World, 21 Int'l Commission Jurists Rev. 43 (Dec. 1978).
- Barred from the Bar: Women and Legal Education in the United States 1870-1890, 28 J. Legal Educ. 485 (1977). FULLTEXT HEIN
- The Cinderella Children, 10 Psychol. Today 84 (1977).
- “Under Greet Temptations Heer”: Women and Divorce in Puritan Massachusetts, 2 Feminist Studies 183 (1975).
- Alternative Family Structures and the Law, 24 Fam. Coordinator 549 (1975).
- Coupling, Parenting and the Presence of Others: Intimate Relationships in Communal Households, 24 Fam. Coordinator 433 (1975) (with Rosabeth Moss Kanter & Dennis Jaffe).
Chapters In Books
- The Adequacy of Specific Performance as a Remedy in Surrogate Parenting Cases, in Equity and Contemporary Legal Developments ___ (Stephen R. Goldstein ed., Hebrew University of Jerusalem 1992).
- Book Review, 47 Am. J. Orthopsychiatry 356 (1977) (reviewing John Rothchild & Susan Berns Wolf, The Children of the Counter–Culture (1976)).
Dissertations & Theses
- Growing Up in the Presence of Others: A Study of Children and the Public Home Territory (June 1976) (unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, Brandeis University) (on file with the Brandeis Main Library).